A treatment platform based on the INMEST™ technology
Abilion’s product system delivering the INMEST treatment consists of a handheld controller and a mobile app for the patient. Clincians use a treatment management system to monitor and guide their patients online. The system is built for convenient and self-administered home-treatment, typically to be used 3 times per week.
Selected features of Abilion’s product system
Handheld treatment device
- The device consists of a controller and a disposable, slim and soft catheter.
- No electrical cables or connectors as the battery is charged wirelessly.
- Bluetooth connection permits interaction with mobile app.
- Internal treatment log enables analysis of actual usage.
- Provide patients overview of their personal treatment plan and how it progresses.
- Reminds patients of next treatment and encourages compliance.
- Track patient symptoms over time with questionnaires.
- Transfers treatment logs from the handheld controller to a cloud platform and the Treatment Management System.
- Facilitate contact with clinician and product support.
Cloud-based treatment management system
- Let clinicians setup and adjust their patients’ treatment schedule individually.
- Choice of patient questionnaires to present in the mobile app (diseases symptoms, sleep, pain, etc).
- Follow-up individually on how patients’ treatment progress, based on controller logs and patient questionnaires.
- General user and patient administration with role-based access controls.